Many students want to study in China with a low cost or for free. Here the editor concludes for international students the full scholarship programs in China provided for international students so that they can have a clearer idea. The following scholarship programs in China can provide full scholarship for international students.
1.Chinese Government Scholarship
Six programs in Chinese Government Scholarship provide full scholarship for international students, including Bilateral Program, Chinese University Program, Great Wall Program, EU Program, AUN Program, PIF Program. The offering full scholarship includes tuition fee, accommodation fee,living expense, comprehensive medical insurance.
2.Confucius Institute Scholarship
Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full scholarship for international students. Scholarship winners are exempt from tuition, accommodation fees on campus, and are provided with monthly living allowance, and comprehensive insurance for foreign students studying in China.
3. Confucius China Studies Program
Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship and Ph.D. in China Fellowship programs provide full scholarship. The funding includes the following aspects:
(1) Lodging and living stipend: 80,000 RMB per year;
(2) Research fund: 20,000 RMB per year;
(3) Round-trip international airfare;
(5) Other support provided by the host Chinese university;
(6) Expenses for life and medical insurances in China;
(7) Group activities and cultural experience
For the application procedures of Confucius China Studies Program, please refer to: https://feature.cucas.cn/Articles/How-to-Apply-Confucius-China-Studies-Program-Scholarship:-Application-Procedures-for-Confucius-Scholarship-2015_1496.html
4. Chinese local Government Scholarship
5. University Scholarships
6. Foreign Government Scholarship