Beihang University (BUAA) is a member of Project 985 and 211, being as the best university offering English taught Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. BUAA is one of the universities which can admit Chinese Government Scholarship students. The provided Chinese University Program is a full scholarship program for international students to apply.
1. Available to: Degree Students (master’s and doctoral degree)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Full scholarship (tuition fee, fee for accommodation on campus; living allowance; fee for comprehensive medical insurance)
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: Before Aug 10
4. Note: The majors sponsored by the Chinese University Program do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc.
How to apply Chinese Univesity Program in BUAA
- Step 1: Apply directly to BUAA before Apr 1
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship at CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit online the completed form. Do not forget to print a hard copy
- Step 3: Send the completed application form and other required application documents to BUAA College of International Education before Apr 1. The required documents include: completed application form, highest diploma certificate, academic transcripts, study or research plan, two recommedation letters, Physical Examination Record of Foreigners and HSK, TOEFL, IELTS score for non-English speaking countries' applicants
- Step 4: BUAA will review the applicants' documents and decide the nominated candidates which will be sent to CSC
- Step 5: CSC will consider the application documents of nominated candidates for eligibility and qualification and approve scholarship winners list. Admission documents will be sent to BUAA before Jun 30
- Step 6: BUAA will send the admission documents to the scholarship winners before Aug 10