This article "How to Apply Beijing Language and Culture University Scholarship: Bilateral Program" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Apply Beijing Language and Culture University Scholarship: Bilateral Program, check "How to Apply Beijing Language and Culture University Scholarship: Bilateral Program" and learn tips about How to Apply Beijing Language and Culture University Scholarship: Bilateral Program on CUCAS!
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) is the only international university and best language university in China, with the tuition fee of RMB 20,000 to 30,000 per year for degree students. BLCU provide Bilateral Program scholarship for international students. This scholarship program includes a full or partial scholarship.
1. Available to: Degree Students (bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree); Non-degree students (Chinese language training, general scholar, senior scholar)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Full scholarship covers tuition waiver, accommodation subsidy, stipend and medical insurance. Partial scholarship covers one or some of the full scholarship items.
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: Before July 31st
4. Note: Students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount of that month. Students upon graduation will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The one-off settlement subsidy: CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China less than one academic year; CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China for one academic year and above.
How to apply Bilateral Program in BLCU
- Step 1: Consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study in your home country for detail information about the requirements of Bilateral Program
- Step 2: Once you are recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate, apply to BLCU for Pre-admission Letter
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship at CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit online the completed form. Do not forget to print a hard copy
- Step 4: Submit the complete application form and other required application documents to the dispatching authorities before the deadline
- Step 5: CSC will consider the application documents of recommended candidates from dispatching authorities for eligibility and qualification. CSC will send qualified applications to BLCU for placement confirmation.
- Step 6: By reviewing the placement results, CSC will approve scholarship winners list and send the admission documents to diplomatic missions before July 31st. And the diplomatic missions will send the documents to the dispatching authorities or scholarship winners.