This article "How to Apply Beijing Normal University Scholarship: Chinese University Program" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Apply Beijing Normal University Scholarship: Chinese University Program, check "How to Apply Beijing Normal University Scholarship: Chinese University Program" and learn tips about How to Apply Beijing Normal University Scholarship: Chinese University Program on CUCAS!
Beijing Normal University (BNU) ranks 1st among Chinese normal universities and is a member of Project 985 and 211, with the tuition fee of RMB 30,000 to 50, 000 per year for English-medium degree students. BNU is approved by MOE China to enroll Chinese Government Scholarship students. Chinese University Program is provided by BNU, which is a full scholarship program.
1. Available to: Degree Students (master’s and doctoral degree)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus; living allowance; one-off settlement subsidy; fee for outpatient medical service and comprehensive medical insurance
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: Before June 30th
4. Note: Not available in majors of applicant's native language or other languages and related except Chinese language. Not available in master’s program of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
How to apply Chinese Univesity Program in BNU
- Step 1: Apply directly to BNU before Mar 1
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship at CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit online the completed form. Do not forget to print a hard copy
- Step 3: Submit the completed application form and other required application documents to BNU International Students Office before March 15th. The required documents include: two copies of passport first page and two passport size photos, originals and a copy of highest diploma and academic transcripts, two recommedation letters, personal statement, Physical Examination Record of Foreigners, and
- Step 4: BNU will review the applicants' documents and decide the nominated candidates which will be sent to CSC
- Step 5: CSC will consider the application documents of nominated candidates for eligibility and qualification and approve scholarship winners list. Admission documents will be sent to BNU before Jun 30
- Step 6: BNU will send the admission documents to the scholarship winners.