This article "How to Apply Shandong University of Science and Technology Scholarship: Shandong Government Scholarship" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Apply Shandong University of Science and Technology Scholarship: Shandong Government Scholarship, check "How to Apply Shandong University of Science and Technology Scholarship: Shandong Government Scholarship" and learn tips about How to Apply Shandong University of Science and Technology Scholarship: Shandong Government Scholarship on CUCAS!
Shandong University of Science & Technology (SDUST) is located in Qingdao, a beautiful coastal city. Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunication, and Chemical Engineering are three English taught programs being popular among African students. Shandong Government Scholarship provided by SDUST is a full or partial scholarship program.
1. Available to: Degree Students (bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree); Non-degree students (long-time scholar)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Full scholarship (exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus, living allowance, comprehensive medical insurance ); Partial scholarship (exempt from tuition fee)
3. Application Date: January to June each year
How to apply Shandong Government Scholarship in SDUST
- Step 1: Apply directly to SDUST during Jan to Jun
- Step 2: Fill the SDUST Application Form for Shandong Government Scholarship and prepare the application documents, including notarized photocopy of the highest diploma and academic transcripts, proof materials of HSK level, recommendation letters, passport copy and health certificate
- Step 3: Send the application form and other required application doments to the International Exchange Office of SDUST
- Step 4: International Office of SDUST will consider applicants' documents for eligibility and qualification and let related colleges review again. The colleges will give advises on the scholarship holders and inform the International Exchange Office.
- Step 5: The final scholarship winners list will be decided by International Exchange Office, colleges and Academic Administration and will be announced on SDUST by the end of July