This article "How to Apply Wuhan University Scholarship: Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Apply Wuhan University Scholarship: Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship, check "How to Apply Wuhan University Scholarship: Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship" and learn tips about How to Apply Wuhan University Scholarship: Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship on CUCAS!
Wuhan University (WHU) is among top 10 universities in China and top 100 in the world as well as member of Project 985, with the tuition fee of RMB 20,000 to 50,000 per year for English-medium degree students. Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship is one of the several scholarship programs provided by WHU for American students who want to study in China.
1. Available to: Degree students (master’s and doctoral degree); Non-degree students (Exchange students)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Full scholarship (Exempt from tuition fee, laboratory experiment fee, internship fee, fee for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus; living allowance; one-off settlement subsidy; out-patient medical service and comprehensive medical insurance); Partial scholarship (Tuition)
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: The end of June
4. Scholarship Quota: 10
5. Note: Chinese-taught applicants will take one year of English-taught courses as well.
How to apply Sino-American Cultural Exchanges Scholarship in WHU
- Step 1: Apply your target master's or doctoral program in WHU through CUCAS Website. You are eligible for scholarship assessment only after you are admitted to the master's or doctoral programme of WHU.
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship at CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit online the completed form. Do not forget to print a hard copy
- Step 3: Post the completed application form and other required documents to WHU Admission Office ((Postal address: Admissions Office of College of Foreign Students Education, Wuhan University, Hubei Province, China 430072)
- Step 4: Experts of WHU will review applicants' documents and screen scholarship candidates and submit a list of nominees to university authorities for approval. The final list of nominees will be submitted to China Scholarship Council for final approval.
- Step 5: Scholarship winners will be notified via email and their Admission documents will be sent out in the end of June.