This article "How to Get China Full Free Scholarships: Apply Chinese University Program in SCUT" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Get China Full Free Scholarships: Apply Chinese University Program in SCUT, check "How to Get China Full Free Scholarships: Apply Chinese University Program in SCUT" and learn tips about How to Get China Full Free Scholarships: Apply Chinese University Program in SCUT on CUCAS!
South China University of Technology (SCUT) ranks top 20 of all universities in China and is a member of Project 985 and 211. The tuition fee for English-medium students in SCUT varies from RMB 20,000 to 50,000 per year for different programs. Chinese University Program is one of the scholarship programs in SCUT for international students, which is a full scholarship.
1. Available to: Degree Students (master’s and doctoral degree)
2. Scholarship Coverage: Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus; living allowance; one-off settlement subsidy; fee for outpatient medical service and comprehensive medical insurance
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: Before June 30th
4. Application Date: Before April 30th each year
How to apply Chinese Univesity Program in SCUT
- Step 1: Apply directly to SCUT before Apr 30
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship at CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit online the completed form. Do not forget to print a hard copy
- Step 3: Submit the completed application form and other required application documents to SCUT International Students Office before Apr 30. The required documents include: highest diploma certificate, academic transcripts, study or research plan, two recommedation letters, Physical Examination Record of Foreigners and a CD of your own works (only required for arts students)
- Step 4: SCUT will review the applicants' documents and decide the nominated candidates which will be sent to CSC
- Step 5: CSC will consider the application documents of nominated candidates for eligibility and qualification and approve scholarship winners list. Admission documents will be sent to SCUT before Jun 30
- Step 6: SCUT will send the admission documents to the scholarship winners.