This article "How to Learn Chinese For Free in China: Apply Confucius Institute Scholarship in Bohai University" shows you all related information, tips, and step by step guide about How to Learn Chinese For Free in China: Apply Confucius Institute Scholarship in Bohai University, check "How to Learn Chinese For Free in China: Apply Confucius Institute Scholarship in Bohai University" and learn tips about How to Learn Chinese For Free in China: Apply Confucius Institute Scholarship in Bohai University on CUCAS!
Bohai University (BU) is ranked NO.1 in Liaoning Province for Chinese teaching and also with the cheapest fee for English taught bachelor degree program. BU is one of the universities which can admit Confucius Institute Scholarship students. Confucius Institute Scholarship in BU is a full scholarship program.
1. Available to: one-academic-year students, one-semester students
2. Scholarship Coverage: Exempt from tuition fee and accommodation on campus; living allowance; medical insurance
3. Admission Documents Mailing Date: Before July 1st
4. Note: Students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount of that month. Students upon graduation will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. Chinese language teachers in post shall be aged below 45.
How to apply Confucius Institute Scholarship in BU
- Step 1: Register an account at CI Scholarship Website and log in
- Step 2: Fill in the application form and submit related documents of proof
- Step 3: Confucius Institutes (Independent Classrooms), Chinese Embassies or BU will log in the website to make recommendations according to the applicants’ materials and performance.
- Step 4: BU will review the eligibility of applicants and submit the nominations to the Headquarters.
- Step 5: All applicants will be assessed by CI Headquarters experts and scholarship holders will be announced in July. BU will inform the results and send the registration materials to the applicants.
- Step 6: BU will send the admission documents to the scholarship winners.